Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC dba LASTCo is a women, minority, and disabled veteran owned business, as well as a small disadvantaged business that provides personnel management, training and development and employee programs consultation and executive coaching. Our scope of work includes employee onboarding and retention, management development, leadership development, workshops and training, energy leadership with a specialty in veteran retention.
DUNS: 081264255 | CAGE: 85BW9
Women Owned | Minority Owned
Disabled Veteran Owned
Disadvantage Small Business
*Complete list of NAIC Codes, SIC Codes, and SBA Self-Certifications listed at the bottom of the page.
- Implement programs to enhance veteran employee retention and engagement.
- Provide support via coaching for stress management, goal setting and professional performance.
Training and Development
- Provide professional, leadership, and management training from team leaders to executives resulting in stronger more productive teams and strong C-Suite pipelines.
- Develop and Enhance veteran resource groups to assist the veteran in acclimating, advance, and align with their organizations culture and mission.
- Provide high level coaching and support to middle to senior level management resulting in increased productivity, creativity, engagement, happiness, and performance.
NAIC Codes, SIC Codes, and Self- Certifications
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
- 87420204 – Personnel Management Consultant
- 87420206 – Training and Development Consultant
- 87488803 – Employee Programs Consultant
- LJ – Limited Liability Company
- A2 – Women Owned Business
- A5 – Veteran Owned Business
- 8W – Women Owned Small Business
- QF – Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- 8E – Economically Disadvantaged Women Small Owned Business
- OY – Black American Owned
- 2X – For Profit Organization
- 27 – Self Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- 23 – Minority Owned Business
Rolande S. Sumner, ACC, ELI-MP
CEO & Founder
1+864-671-0414 | firstname.lastname@example.org
111 Mill Pond Rd, Powderville, SC 29642