Corporate clients please refer to your agreement.
This Coaching Agreement between Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC (the “Coach”) and you, (“The Client”) is signing up for a coaching program, subscription, pilot program, course, or any other offering of Life After Service Transitional Coaching, that will run for any mutually agreed upon length of time and amount. Services shall not be given the first payment has been received.
Client may pay in lump sum or payment plan using a major credit card only. Payment in full is expected on totals of less than $1,000. Additional charges will be accessed for payment plans, past-due accounts and no- show sessions.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All charges are based on the United Stated Dollar and are subject to international conversation calculations on the day of purchase.
Specific payment plans will be discussed on a client/sponsor by client/sponsor basis.
- Full Payment Incentive: 2% – A 2% discount is applied when full payment is made prior to the service start date on Coaching/Consulting Programs of $1,000 or more.
- Administrative Fee: 10% – A 10% fee will be added to all payment plans. Payment plan fees will be waived on Lump Sum payments and auto-draft payment plans.
- Finance Charge: 2% – Past due accounts will incur a 2% monthly finance charge. Finance charges are based on the current account balance.
- No-Show Fee: $25 per client– No-show sessions or sessions where the client does not arrive within the first 5 minutes of the scheduled time will incur a $25 fee per client, per missed session. The Client is responsible to paying the full session fee. Reschedule or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you believe you may miss the session.
The Client of a pilot program understands the program is still in development and may experience temporary interrupted service, technical difficulties, and other program development factors. This includes changes in curriculum, bonuses and other offerings. As a member of a pilot program The Client agree to maintain attendance, active participation, and thorough feedback until the program is complete.
Your responsibilities as the Client . . .
- I understand that coaching is not advice-giving, psychotherapy or counseling. I agree to seek these or other professional services, if needed.
- I am fully responsible for the decisions and actions I take in regard to my life and affairs.
- I agree to be mindful of my own well-being during the course of this coaching process.
- I shall in no way hold the coach liable or responsible for any actions I take during or after this coaching relationship.
- I understand that the coach makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, about any results to be achieved.
- I understand that progress is dependent on my own efforts and willingness to exert the necessary effort to succeed
- Completion of Growth Exercises is required to attend my coaching sessions. The Client sessions will be rescheduled if Growth Exercises are not complete prior to the session and Client will be charged for the extra session.
- By signing below, I acknowledge that I have had the opportunity to review this agreement, that I understand all aspects within it, and I agree to abide by it.
Each coaching session is up to 2 hours. The client will receive unlimited email support for up to 90 days after the service agreement is complete. Each session will be recorded via audio or video conference call and only shared with the individual client. Life After Service Coaching LLC will utilize audio conference calls as a default method of the meeting unless otherwise requested.
Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC will maintain a copy of your session recordings/notes/transcripts for no more than one calendar day after coaching plan/service follow up period is complete. Session recordings will be uploaded on the Client Portal.
Group sessions will not be canceled or rescheduled as long as there is one participants in attendance.
The speaker will appear and speak/train/facilitate the an agreed upon location, time, and date for a disclosed time period. Extra services like autographs, mingling with attendees, question and answer periods, VIP reception, videoing or recording the speech, and break-out sessions will be added in the agreement as a seperate line item.
A 50% deposit is due upon reserving the time, date, and location. The remaining 50% is due the day of the event. If the event is canceled within 60 days of the speaking engagement, the entire speaking fee (including travel expenses) are due to the speaker.
Travel is not included in the fee and will be invoiced after the event is complete. The speaker reserves the right to book their own travel arrangements and understands that reimbursement will not exceed the travel amount agreed.
All intellectual property rights and license belong to the speaker.
IMMEDIATE TERMINATION POLICY
The contract/agreement will be immediately terminated if the client does not attend more than one session without notice, or account balance is past due for 1 or more days. Refunds will not be provided for Late Cancellations and No Shows.
For the exception of Unlimited Coaching (Laser, Video, Voxer, Email,etc.), Speaking Engagements, and Subscriptions, the client may receive a one-time-only, money-back guarantee minus costs and fees associated with services rendered, late payment, payment plan, no-show, tax, etc. The Sponsor and The Client must meet specific criteria. If dissatisfied with the coaching experience, the client must notify Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC in writing within the initial 30 calendar days of the service start date.
Costs and fees associated with services rendered include but not exclusive to, the value of all sessions, calls, meetings or consults, administrative fees, late payment, payment plan, no-show, payment gateway fees, tax, etc. Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC is not responsible for paying or reimbursing The Client with additional fees associates with any incoming or outgoing payment transactions.
If during the first call, initial consult, or complimentary sessions, the client or coach decides the relationship will not be beneficial, a refund will be provided. The refunded amount will be the amount paid by the client minus administrative fees, the value of the call, consult, or session, late payment fees, payment plan, no-show or any other expenses incurred. The decision must be made before the first call, initial consult, or complimentary session ends. Refunds will not be provided for accounts that fall under the Immediate Termination Policy. There are no additional money-back guarantees for any other reason.
Refunds are not offered on monthly subscription plans. It is The Client’s responsibility to get the full use of all products offered in the monthly subscription plan. It is also the client’s responsibility to cancel the plan when it no longer serves them.
Refunds are not offered for Pilot Programs. The Client understands their responsibility and purpose while participating in a developing program. The Client should not participate if they are seeking to only participate in a fully developed program and or system.
- The Client must not miss lessons/modules or fall behind in the program.
- All growth exercises, homework, assessments, and other work must be completed in a timely manner and turned in at an agreed-upon time and date.
- The Client must attend every session/appointment as scheduled.
- The Client may reschedule no less than 24 hours prior to the session.
- All agreed upon changes, work, actions must be completed by the agreed-upon time and date.
- The Client account must be financially current.
- The Client must complete all assessments, intake and exit forms, and other like documents in the agreed upon time.
HOURS OF OPERATION
The hours of operation are Monday – Thursday from 9a – 5p Monday and Thursday EST. You may reach me via email at email@example.com or call (864) 671-0414. Allow up to 2 business days for a reply.
Media and other like material
All images, video, audio, text, and other like material are the property of Life After Service Transitional Coaching and may be used freely and without restriction. Participants involved or featured in such material waive their rights to restrict useage or request copies.
The service to be provided is coaching (transition, leadership, executive, and life coaching), which is not advice, therapy, nor counseling. Coaching is a designed alliance that helps bring out the best in the client and helps the client create and live the life they want to live. Upon completion of the coaching plan, coaching will convert to a month-to-month basis. In the event it is desired to cancel further services, the client agrees to provide the coach with five days notice.
The coach promises the client that all information provided to the coach will be kept strictly confidential as allowed by law. Throughout the working relationship, the coach will engage in direct and personal conversations. The client can count on the coach, to be honest and straightforward in asking questions and making requests. The client understands that the power of the coaching relationship can only be granted by the client and the client agrees to do just that—have the coaching relationship to be powerful. Progress is dependent on client effort and willingness to exert the necessary effort to succeed. If the client believes that coaching is not working as desired, the client will immediately communicate that to the coach and both will take action to remedy the situation. Results are not guaranteed.
INTERNATIONAL COACHING FEDERATION (ICF) VERIFICATION
As a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), Rolande Sumner and Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC will collect the names, phone numbers, email addresses and hours served from each of its clients and use them to account for paid and pro bono coaching hours. The information will never be sold or used for marketing or advertising, but only as a means of coaching verification.