Thank you for scheduling your Podcast Interview. You’ll receive an email no later than 48 hours prior to your interview with information to help you prepare.
The podcast will be shared on Podbean, Stitcher, YouTube, and social media. Below is information that will help you be successful.
If you have not already, please send the following;
- Head Shot: High resolution head shot in png. or jpg. format. This image will be placed on the YouTube Channel thumbnail, Podcast Art, and social media.
- 200 Word Bio: The bio needs to fit Instagram guidelines.
- Brand Links: (Website, Social Media, etc.) This will be given to the audience so they can find you.
Recording Set Up Tips You May Consider Implementing
- When setting up for the interview, think of light and recording quality. This will be shared on YouTube, and you want people to see your pretty face. Consider using photo studio light or ring light if you use your smart phone.
- Consider using a microphone instead of speaking directly into the computer. This helps our audience hear the content without the distraction of background noise and static.
- Record in a private quiet location, i.e. home office, room with a closed door, etc.
- Choose a location void of distractions.
Things You Should Know
- Everyone will see your pretty face and hair. If makeup and hair are important to you, you may want to have those done for the interview. If not, don’t worry about it. You’re beautiful the way you are.
- Sharing is caring. The more we share the better it is for the both of us. Encourage your friends to share it with their friends.
- No Shows are not cool. No Shows will not be rescheduled. Please leave a voice message, email, FB message, smoke signal, whatever.
About the Interview
- This is a free flowing exchange. It’s your opportunity to open up and really share information about you and your business.
- The interview sequence will be as follows;
- Introduction of Life After Service Transitional Coaching and any announcements
- I’ll introduce you
- You will
- share you entrepreneurial story,
- talk about your services and/or products,
- provide 3-4 pieces of advise we can use immediately,
- provide your contact information to include your website and social media links.
- I will ask questions based on what you have shared through out the program.