This program is perfect for the woman veteran transitioning from the military and
- Feeling overwhelmed with daily life,
- Feeling frustrated,
- Feeling physically and mentally tired,
- Ready to make a change for a better tomorrow.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Weekly 90 Minute Private Group Coaching Sessions
- Have the love and support of women who love you
- Avoid opening up to strangers
- Divide the cost of the entire service with your friends
- Unlimited email support for each group member during and up to 30 days after the service is complete
- Relieve your worries and fears between session, which allows you to rest and focus on more enjoyable matters
- Propelling you pass frustration into achievement
- Membership into Sisterhood & Wine Exclusive Community
- Gather support and fellowship from cohort and retreat members
- Learn of future events
- Exclusive promotions and information specifically designated for group members
WHAT YOU WALK AWAY WITH
- Confidence and a strong sense of empowerment about your present and future life and business
- An action plan customized to your individual needs, eliminating frustration and confusion as you continue on your journey
- Continuous support and community from me and my exclusive Facebook group
- A tighter bond with your sister friends and group members
What They Are Saying
Rolande S Sumner is on a mission to help women veterans in their entrepreneurial pursuits. Rolande is kind, full of useful information, and genuinely wants to be of service. I wholeheartedly recommend her group to women veteran entrepreneurs.
Rolande’s professionalism and dedication to assisting me in reaching my goals was evident within minutes. With her guidance, I have begun the process of sorting out my dilemma and taking immediate steps toward my desired direction. I am one who understands that even coaches need a coach and I am glad to have Rolande on … Continue reading Angelina S.
Thank you to my fellow Veteran Rolande S Sumner for helping me clarify a few goals. You coached me right into some actionable items that just needed clarity and boundaries. I appreciate you! You got me where I needed to be by framing up great questions and listening for what was left unsaid!