This plan is created for the shero who is ready to completely transform her life and free herself of the shackles of
- Assumptions that prevent her from moving through her past pain and into her future joy,
- Limiting beliefs that drain her energy, and drain potential for success, and
- Negative self talk that suffocates her.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 6 Months of private coaching
- One-on-one coaching sessions
- Developing empowering messages that propel your forward by re-framing negative self talk,
- Creating new supportive beliefs and mindsets that fuel your energy and success.
- Unlimited email support for 180 days
- Provide accountability and support to keep you on track every step of the way of your journey,
- Relieve your worries and fears between session, which allows you to rest and focus on your goals and dreams,
- Propelling you pass frustration into achievement.
- A hard copy customized action plan
- Saves you time in finding your notes and reading your bad handwriting and
- Confirmation that you are on track and prepared to excel in your transformation.
- Free membership into my exclusive Facebook group
- Expand your businesses reach by participating in the weekly promotional events,
- Expand your network by interacting with women veteran business owners from around the world, and
- Interact with subject matter experts on various topics that matter most to women veterans.
WHAT YOU WALK AWAY WITH
- A strong and supportive mindset which will allow her to accomplish her most audacious dreams,
- Freedom to proudly state who she is and what she wants,
- Power to live fully, authentically, and comfortably in her own skin,
- Confidence and a strong sense of empowerment about herself, her present and her future life and business,
- An action plan customized to her individual needs, eliminating frustration and confusion as she continues on her journey, and
- Continuous support and community from me and my exclusive community.
What They Are Saying
Rolande S Sumner is on a mission to help women veterans in their entrepreneurial pursuits. Rolande is kind, full of useful information, and genuinely wants to be of service. I wholeheartedly recommend her group to women veteran entrepreneurs.
Rolande’s professionalism and dedication to assisting me in reaching my goals was evident within minutes. With her guidance, I have begun the process of sorting out my dilemma and taking immediate steps toward my desired direction. I am one who understands that even coaches need a coach and I am glad to have Rolande on … Continue reading Angelina S.
Thank you to my fellow Veteran Rolande S Sumner for helping me clarify a few goals. You coached me right into some actionable items that just needed clarity and boundaries. I appreciate you! You got me where I needed to be by framing up great questions and listening for what was left unsaid!